Human+Kind is always looking for talented people who share our passion for design, technology, and creativity. We are looking for an experience and self-driven Customer Retention Manager to join our Online Marketing team.
You will be responsible for all Human+Kind’s online CRM. Human+Kind strategically wants to improve the key focal points connecting the consumer journey. The CRM marketing strategist will be a subject matter expert with exceptional analytic skills to push innovation and activation in the digital space. You will leverage data-driven analytics and processes to develop and implement strategies and techniques to grow our online business, retain loyal customers and connect the customer experience.
This role will be in the lead for optimising, reporting, and delivering on our commercial ambitions for the online performance of Human+Kind. We are looking for a performance-driven and strategically skilled person with proven experience in delivering online revenue growth. Someone who loves to create order out of chaos and has a clear vision. Aligning multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver on the metrics we set. In this position it is important to feel comfortable in a digital environment that moves at a fast pace.
The mission of our new Customer Retention Manager is to grow online revenue with improving and dealing with our customer feedback. You are driven to understand our customers and know how to optimise our conversion funnels accordingly. You are experienced in building programs and executing tactics that increase customer lifetime value (CLV).
This role will own our online P&L and will be setting priorities for new feature development based on commercial and customer insights. It is essential in this role to be able to sell ideas to stakeholders in senior management and to execute on these ideas accordingly. Taking ownership of our online commercial targets comes natural to you and is what energises you in the job.
The position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Cork.
As Customer Retention Manager you will…
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention across a company.
- Deciding on the structure of a chosen CRM platform structure and ensuring it works seamlessly across each arm of an organisation.
- Ensuring the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle.
- Mapping customer journeys by analysing touch points along a pipeline and maximising commercial opportunities with this information.
- Overseeing direct communication with customers through a chosen CRM system and resolving customer complaints quickly.
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value (CLV) strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers.
- Identifying new leads and target audiences to optimise ROI.
- Migrating different communication channels to more effective, cost-worthy ones.
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM and making sure the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken.
- Bringing departments together and maintaining high levels of cooperation between them.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Acknowledging individual customer concerns and needs and then catering to them.
- At least five years of related CRM experience in a similar job
- Shopify Experience
- Can take a logical approach to problem solving, be super attentive to the finest details of what customers are asking
- Can analyse data to understand customer behaviour
- be creative enough to create and write content, to send eye-catching email campaigns, and to work with social media.
- Have the proven ability to manage senior internal stakeholders in cross functional teams to deliver on the E-commerce roadmap
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Have strong experience with data driven product management methodologies in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you are brilliant in starting up and executing on new opportunities
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious, and fun team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- A broad scope of responsibilities and lots of variety in your work
- Frequent updates to your skincare collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply by sending your CV and motivation to James@humanandkind.com
We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Human+Kind is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.