Human+Kind is always looking for talented people who share our passion for design, technology, and creativity. We are now looking for an experienced E-commerce Director to lead the growth of our online sales channels.
This role will be in the lead for optimising, reporting, and delivering on our commercial ambitions for the online performance of Human+Kind. We are looking for a performance-driven and strategically skilled person with proven experience in delivering online revenue growth. Someone who loves to create order out of chaos and lead a team with a clear vision. Aligning multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver on the metrics we set. In this position it is important to feel comfortable in a digital environment that moves at a fast pace.
The mission of our new E-commerce Director is to grow online revenue via customer acquisition and retention. You are driven to understand our customers and know how to optimise our conversion funnels accordingly. You are experienced in building programs and executing tactics that increase customer lifetime value (CLV). You will be working in close collaboration with our product owners and out-sources agencies to define the road-map and improve the digital experience across all touch-points. Helping our customers to make purchase decisions in every step of their journey.
This role will own our online P&L and will be setting priorities for new feature development based on commercial and customer insights. It is essential in this role to be able to sell ideas to stakeholders in senior management and to execute on these ideas accordingly. Taking ownership of our online commercial targets comes natural to you and is what energises you in the job.
As E-commerce Director you will…
- Take the lead in setting Human+Kind’s e-commerce strategy by defining and initiating commercial projects to deliver on our online growth ambitions
- Be accountable for key metrics of online revenue, online customer acquisition and customer retention
- Own the online P&L and support the management team with clear reporting and market analysis to define budgets and new commercial opportunities in the market
- Define and advocate success metrics such as traffic, conversion, CLV and retention to advise senior management on investment decisions
- Work with our product managers on the priority for website (.com) development for all countries, deliver commercial performance and define online insights via analytics
- Align commercial initiatives and launches with product design and retail to improve the merchandising of our online product catalog per market
- Understand online customers, through data, research insights and internal stakeholders to streamline their path to purchase
- Have 5+ years of leadership experience in growing an online business including 10+ years of experience in e-commerce management. Specific experience in online marketing and/or working for a direct-to-consumer brand is a plus.
- Are motivated by commercial growth and can deliver on measurable goals
- Have exceptional management skills and can develop business cases to drive ROI
- Possess strong analytical reasoning and business acumen; as well as the ability to assess and determine clear business outcomes
- Have the proven ability to manage senior internal stakeholders in cross functional teams to deliver on the E-commerce road-map
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Have strong experience with data driven product management methodologies in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you are brilliant in starting up and executing on new opportunities
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious, and fun team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- A broad scope of responsibilities and lots of variety in your work
- Frequent updates to your skincare collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply by sending your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Human+Kind is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.