Human+Kind is always looking for talented people who share our passion for design, technology, and creativity. We are looking for an experience and self-driven Social Media Manager to join our Online Marketing team.
As a you will be responsible for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
This role will be in the lead for optimising, reporting, and delivering on our commercial ambitions for the online performance of Human+Kind. We are looking for a performance-driven and strategically skilled person with proven experience in delivering online revenue growth. Someone who loves to create order out of chaos and has a clear vision. Aligning multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver on the metrics we set. In this position it is important to feel comfortable in a digital environment that moves at a fast pace.
The mission of our new Social Media Manager is to grow online revenue with improving and dealing with our customer feedback. You are driven to understand our customers and know how to optimise our conversion funnels accordingly. You are experienced in building programs and executing tactics that increase customer lifetime value (CLV).
This role will own our online P&L and will be setting priorities for new feature development based on commercial and customer insights. It is essential in this role to be able to sell ideas to stakeholders in senior management and to execute on these ideas accordingly. Taking ownership of our online commercial targets comes natural to you and is what energises you in the job.
The position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Cork.
As Social Media Manager you will…
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use and implement social media marketing tools
- Be able to copywrite and design to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Communicate in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Have strong experience with data driven product management methodologies in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you are brilliant in starting up and executing on new opportunities
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious, and fun team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- A broad scope of responsibilities and lots of variety in your work
- Frequent updates to your skincare collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply by sending your CV and motivation to James@humanandkind.com
We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Human+Kind is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.