Human+Kind is always looking for talented people who share our passion for design, technology, and creativity. We are looking for an experience and self-driven Traffic Acquisition Manager to join our Online Marketing team. As a you will be responsible for developing and implementing our traffic acquisition traffic with the main goal to improve our website's traffic.
This role will be in the lead for optimising, reporting, and delivering on our commercial ambitions for the online performance of Human+Kind. We are looking for a performance-driven and strategically skilled person with proven experience in delivering online revenue growth. Someone who loves to create order out of chaos and has a clear vision. Aligning multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver on the metrics we set. In this position it is important to feel comfortable in a digital environment that moves at a fast pace.
The mission of our new Traffic Acquisition Manager is to grow online revenue via customer acquisition. You are driven to understand our customers and know how to optimise our conversion funnels accordingly. You are experienced in building programs and executing tactics that increase customer lifetime value (CLV).
This role will own our online P&L and will be setting priorities for new feature development based on commercial and customer insights. It is essential in this role to be able to sell ideas to stakeholders in senior management and to execute on these ideas accordingly. Taking ownership of our online commercial targets comes natural to you and is what energises you in the job.
The position is full-time (40 hours) and immediately available at our HQ in Cork.
As Traffic Acquisition Manager you will…
- Build, plan and implement traffic acquisition strategy
- Identify key traffic acquisition KPIs and metrics
- Monitor and manage online campaigns
- Build online engagement and exposure strategy
- Analyze keywords, web traffic, and market trends
- Work with growth teams
- Track, measure and analyze user engagement and conversions
- Track and manage multiple lead generation channels
- Increase organic traffic
- Perform SEO research and identifying effective content and keywords
- Implement best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices and techniques
- Prepare and present reports on marketing strategy
- Stay up to date with latest technologies and best practices
- Build a strong back-link acquisition strategy
- Build relationships and networks with bloggers, journalists, and industry influencers
- 3-5 years of experience as a traffic Acquisition Manager or similar role
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO, email marketing, digital marketing and Social Media
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in tracking relevant metrics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- MA in Business Administration, Marketing, or similar relevant field Communicate in a clear, concise, and compelling manner
- Have strong experience with data driven product management methodologies in analytics tools like Google Analytics and Tableau
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset – you are brilliant in starting up and executing on new opportunities
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an international, ambitious, and fun team
- The opportunity to push the boundaries for our international footprint
- A broad scope of responsibilities and lots of variety in your work
- Frequent updates to your skincare collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please apply by sending your CV and motivation to James@humanandkind.com
We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans.
Please note that we are not interested in working with recruitment agencies for this position.
Human+Kind is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment for all current and potential employees.